Student Financial Aid


You should only complete the Proram of Study Form if you are a Post-Undergraduate or Graduate Non-Degree student who would like to be considered for Federal Loans. Approved students with this status are eligible only for federal student loans at the undergraduate loan level, ranging from $5,500 to $12,500, per academic year. To be considered for a loan you must be enrolled at least half-time (minimum 6 credit hours per semester) in one of the following programs:

  • a second Bachelor's degree program for which you will receive a second Bachelor's degree
  • an Associate degree program
  • undergraduate prerequisite course work required for admission to a graduate program
  • an elementary or secondary school teaching credential or certification
  • an eligible certificate program

A student with a Bachelor's degree who is completing course work for a second undergraduate major is not eligible to receive federal financial aid. Students completing prerequisites for a graduate or professional degree program are limited to one year of eligibility for federal student loans. All students must maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA and complete 67% of their overall attempted hours. In order to be considered for a federal student loan, your FAFSA must be on file and you must complete the Program of Study Form. The Program of Study form must be signed by an academic advisor from your degree granting college. Students taking pre-requisites for graduate or professional work should contact their graduate coordinator. If you are interested in receiving a federal student loan during the summer, you must also complete the Summer Aid Request form. After submitting the Program of Study form, you will need to check the status of your financial aid eligibility via your FlashLine Account by following these steps:

  • Log into Flash Line
  • Click on the My Account tab at the top
  • Under Financial Aid click on Financial Aid Status
  • Select "2012-2013 Award Year" from the drop-down box (for the 2012-2013 award year)
  • Click on messages in "You have active messages"

Complete the 2012 - 2013 Program of Study Form