Student Financial Aid
Request for Kent State University Access Grant
Step One of Three (enter the
Eligibility Requirements: Undergraduate student enrolled at a regional campus, demonstrate
financial need, and completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
for the 2005-2006 award year.
Please read the following before completing this
- This application can only be completed one time per student.
- You must be admitted to Kent State University for the
2005-2006 academic year (summer 2005, fall 2005, and/or spring 2006) in order
to be considered for the Access Grant.
- You must be a student in good-standing and pass all the Academic Progress standards to be eligible to receive financial aid.
- Only undergraduate students enrolled at a regional campus will be considered for the
- If you are selected to receive the Access Grant, you
will receive a revised Financial Aid Award Letter via e-mail at your kent.edu
- You must file the 2005-2006 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
and demonstrate financial need.