SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS APPEAL FORM
- You must be able to print this form. It cannot be submitted electronically or saved. If you do not have access to a printer please visit your financial aid office to complete the appeal in the office.
- Please follow these steps:
- 1) complete the form on this page
- 2) confirm your information on page two
- 3) print and sign the PRINT THIS FORM page (page three)
- 4) return it (along with all documentation) to your campus' financial aid representative.
- If you were in violation of the Maximum Time Frame policy, you must submit the Maximum Time Frame form in addition to this appeal. Appeals will be evaluated by the Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Committee at your campus. Appeals cannot be considered for semesters that have already passed.
Appeals can be approved only for one semester. Students who receive a one semester approval must either be in compliance with the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress policies at the end of the semester or earn a 2.0 GPA and complete 67 percent of their courses during the approved semester. Students who were approved and were cited for Maximum Time Frame must register for only those courses listed on their form, complete 100 percent of their total attempted hours, and earn a 2.0 GPA during the approved semester. Students who fail to meet these standards will not be approved to receive aid the following semester.